Thursday, December 9, 2010

snow, shows, and mo'!

so i'll just get it out of the way-i hate the snow. i hate the cold, i hate driving in it, i hate walking in it, i just hate the snow.

now that i've got that out of my system...
i'm churning out new peaches products daily, felting til my fingers bleed, making stuffers and hair clips and bracelets. i'll be starting to post those items in my etsy shop after the craziness of the holidays dies down, but for now the only place to get bracelets and hair clips, and photography at my live shows. it seems counterintuitive to start posting new stuff after christmas, but i'm just juggling too many projects right now to have time to photograph and post dozens of bracelets and hair clips AND keep my most popular guys in stock.

show season is winding down, just the east rochester show this week, and then the big one in utica the weekend after. my first out of town show! i'm excited and nervous, and very glad that i'll be sharing the experience with Amanda (beadworkbyamanda.etsy.com)

if i don't find time again before christmas, i hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment